Strawberry - Orange Clock Strawberry - Orange Clock

Well it's been 14 years. What do you have to say for yourself???

Alright, I'm getting carried away. All this is is moving text and sound.

It's...just bad. Try harder, please.

Jim The Bunny: Burp Fight Jim The Bunny: Burp Fight

Did you reeeeeeeeeally sound like that back then? Talk about a little bit too early. At least the easter egg forced the opponent to win, so the bunny can wait his turn...in a few years. Other than that, only problems: Voices are a little bit screwed up because of the FPS, and it's...kinda gross. But you were 13 so I can't complain.

Definitely one quirky night at Freddy's Definitely one quirky night at Freddy's

I dunno why, but for some reason, the phone guy sounds like that "M" guy from Peppermint Park... and also, the only problem with this is... well I don't know where you're from, but judging by Foxy, and Freddy, I'm guessing somewhere in SOUTH America. Whatever, the point is, voice acting should be redone. That's it.

Pennaz responds:

I'm Italian actually, and so are the other two guys that voiced the animation!
Is it an "acting" issue, a sound quality lack or just the accent of the voices?

Thank you for your time! :)

Heli Rip-Off Heli Rip-Off

Pretty nice, but the fire from the golden missile should set the helicopter on fire and also if someone beats your high score, you should put in a secret video. I got 1131.

[KK] Spray the 99%! [KK] Spray the 99%!

Score is 304. Game was pretty funny, but there should be more of a storyline. WHY are they getting sprayed? And what did they do to deserve it? The only problem is that you should be more descriptive.

MOZZ: The Reckoning MOZZ: The Reckoning

Cool music, but it was just a drawing of strawberryclock and then a picture of Mozilla, I think.
Maybe if you got someone to help you, this'd be REAL cool.

Poopy Hill Zone Poopy Hill Zone

Frickin' sounds so girly I burst into tears. I mean, singing is bad, and I realize it's bad on purpose, but if you use it for comedy, YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!!! Oh boy, so I'm giving this a 10 because it's hilarious! I probably would have liked that Hedgehog thing if it was saved. Ha ha ha!

freddy fazbear ;3 freddy fazbear ;3

It's decent, everything's pretty good. Only real thing that needs work is the eyes and the mouth because they look a little lopsided. Otherwise, it's good for a first try! Keep trying!