fiuosuhjgft0894wa fiuosuhjgft0894wa

Great display of effects!

Almost reminds me to tune in to my local Webdriver Torso. Happy Clock Day!

Strawberry - Orange Clock Strawberry - Orange Clock

Well it's been 14 years. What do you have to say for yourself???

Alright, I'm getting carried away. All this is is moving text and sound.

It's...just bad. Try harder, please.

Jim The Bunny: Burp Fight Jim The Bunny: Burp Fight

Did you reeeeeeeeeally sound like that back then? Talk about a little bit too early. At least the easter egg forced the opponent to win, so the bunny can wait his turn...in a few years. Other than that, only problems: Voices are a little bit screwed up because of the FPS, and it's...kinda gross. But you were 13 so I can't complain.

Definitely one quirky night at Freddy's Definitely one quirky night at Freddy's

I dunno why, but for some reason, the phone guy sounds like that "M" guy from Peppermint Park... and also, the only problem with this is... well I don't know where you're from, but judging by Foxy, and Freddy, I'm guessing somewhere in SOUTH America. Whatever, the point is, voice acting should be redone. That's it.

Pennaz responds:

I'm Italian actually, and so are the other two guys that voiced the animation!
Is it an "acting" issue, a sound quality lack or just the accent of the voices?

Thank you for your time! :)

Strawberryclock's Clock Day Vacation [CD15] Strawberryclock's Clock Day Vacation [CD15]

Do you live in Alaska, or did you just put that there? Cuz I do!

sumidiotdude responds:

I do not, but I'm glad I was able to cater to your audience!

Adrellia Traveler's Guide Adrellia Traveler's Guide

Is this is a real place? It sounds like one. Anyway, the good: Cool animation. Decent voice acting. Maybe have your next AV movie represent this ad at some random cameo scene, like, I dunno...have Morgenstern have a random cameo? Lastly, the cabin myth is exciting. Really exciting. The Bad: Most of them are images and drawings, but most of them don't REALLY represent what's shown in the movie series all the way. At the end, it shows a beach and a pub and all that, but the movie series contains mostly forest, a few roads, and presumably a castle-attraction-thingy in the center of the place that belongs to the king. That's all you need to fix, but overall, good job!

Fulps Revenge Fulps Revenge

Good things: Nice point, and good idea to try and invent "Two Perspectives". I bet you inspired RWappin. Bad things: Just because it's intentionally bad does not make it better. Try to be more realistic in weight and stuff like that. How could Tom throw a chair all the way across the room with his bare hands? Come on, don't make him Hulk Hogan. And pretty bad topic. There was a person who submitted something that had the SAME point as this right before you, and he didn't turn out that good either. Overall: Pretty good, but pretty bad too. It does look well for its time, at least.

2d Karma 2d Karma

Bad things: A movie with all shape tween and some motion tween, but generally all tween, is a bad idea. You should wait until you get a 3D program before you attempt 3D. Last, try not to use gradients, unless your movie is all about gradients, but not in this case. Good things: You did attempt 3D, and I like the idea of being ambitious. The music is cool, like you mentioned, and I bet you made it from GarageBand. Last, your logo wasn't that bad. Overall: Good idea, but needs to be actual 3D. That is all.

Chokotto Love Chokotto Love

Bad things: The animation looks choppy, you should change your frame rate, it is a BAD idea to pair tweens with frame by frame(unless you were a teenager at the time), and your lip sync is kind of limited at some parts, though I think that was intentional. Good things: It is a good idea to call it "insanity" since it does look like insanity. By a landslide! It's not just insanity! It's HELL in a flash! Not that it's bad, it's just right to call it crazy. Overall: I think you should have used the techniques you had in your previous movies. Otherwise, this is a decent flash. I don't want to underappreciate, because the animation does look good. So just try to take my advice, along with others, and try to do some better stuff. That's all.

Player 1 wins Player 1 wins

Bad things: Movement was a bit too simple, even though it was Pong, but then again, you could have chosen a more recent game, like Super Mario Bros. or something from the 80's. That would also give you a free plot, as the viewer gets no idea about who or what is playing. Is it on-line? Is it a hack? Is it actually in 1972, or in the future as a flashback? No one knows, so maybe put that in. Good things: I think you're the first person to rip off the Disney logo. Good job! As for the rest, you have a decent idea for the title. Forget about this "Cheaters Never Win" Crap. THIS is HACKS! You're allowed to cheat. So you applied that rule to this movie, and the title! Overall: Good animation, but maybe pick a different game and see where your imagination takes you. That's all.