View Profile MuppetProtesterClock

29 Movie Reviews

Great display of effects!

Almost reminds me to tune in to my local Webdriver Torso. Happy Clock Day!

Well it's been 14 years. What do you have to say for yourself???

Alright, I'm getting carried away. All this is is moving text and sound.

It's...just bad. Try harder, please.

Did you reeeeeeeeeally sound like that back then? Talk about a little bit too early. At least the easter egg forced the opponent to win, so the bunny can wait his turn...in a few years. Other than that, only problems: Voices are a little bit screwed up because of the FPS, and it's...kinda gross. But you were 13 so I can't complain.

3 Game Reviews

Pretty nice, but the fire from the golden missile should set the helicopter on fire and also if someone beats your high score, you should put in a secret video. I got 1131.

Score is 304. Game was pretty funny, but there should be more of a storyline. WHY are they getting sprayed? And what did they do to deserve it? The only problem is that you should be more descriptive.

Cool music, but it was just a drawing of strawberryclock and then a picture of Mozilla, I think.
Maybe if you got someone to help you, this'd be REAL cool.

1 Audio Review

Frickin' sounds so girly I burst into tears. I mean, singing is bad, and I realize it's bad on purpose, but if you use it for comedy, YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!!! Oh boy, so I'm giving this a 10 because it's hilarious! I probably would have liked that Hedgehog thing if it was saved. Ha ha ha!

1 Art Review

It's decent, everything's pretty good. Only real thing that needs work is the eyes and the mouth because they look a little lopsided. Otherwise, it's good for a first try! Keep trying!

YOU USED TO CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE!

16, Male